Abstract submission for USNCCM13 is now closed. All authors have received notification regarding the status of their submission. If you have not received an email notification, please first check your "spam" or "junk" folder. If you are unable to find it there, send an email to email@example.com requesting information.
Below are the guidelines/instructions on abstract submission.
Your abstract will be submitted in one of the congress minisymposia. For a description of each minisymposium, go here.
- Each paid registrant at USNCCM13 will be limited to one presentation.
- Participants may be an author of multiple abstracts, but may be the presenting author of only one abstract.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only with a limit of 400 words.
- Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation as well describe the principal contributions to the field.
- Up to three references may be included in the abstract and will be counted toward the 400 words.
- No figures or equations are allowed.
- When entering the title, use the 'title' case (capitalize only the first letter of each significant word). Do not enter the title in all caps or capitalize the letter of the first word only.
- Be sure to enter all the authors.
Once successfully submitted, you will receive an email notification that the abstract has been received. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your abstract will be reviewed by the organizers of your selected minisymposium. We anticipate that notification of your abstract acceptance or rejection will be made 30 days after the close of abstract submission as published on the congress website.