UPDATE: Online registration has now ended. You may register on site beginning at 3:00 pm on Sunday, July 26 in the Harbor Ballroom foyer of the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego.
General Registration Information
Please read the important information below. Early registration will end at midnight, May 15, 2015 (Central Daylight Savings Time). Regular registration begins May 16 and will continue through July 10, 2015. On July 11, late registration begins. Online registration will close on midnight, Friday, January 17; after that date, on site registration only will begin.
If you wish to attend a pre-Congress short course only, you may register through this site.
- You may pay your registration fees by credit card (preferable) or by check or wire. [NOTE: WIre transfer payment option is unavailable; we apologize for the inconvenience].
- Because of processing costs, there will be an additional $50 service fee per individual participant registration if you choose the wire payment option.
- The wire transfer option is only available through June 30, 2015.
- The participant fee covers the conference abstracts and program, the welcome reception, congress banquet, all coffee breaks and refreshments, and a two-year membership in USACM and IACM. The student fee does not include membership dues.
- Postdoctoral Fellows should pay the "full" registrant fee, not the"student" fee. If you are currently a student and will graduate in May or June 2015, you may register as a “student.” Please note that all student registrants will be asked to show a student ID or other documentation regarding their status when checking in at the congress.
- Reminder: only one presentation per registration is allowed.
- If you submitted an abstract and it has been accepted, you will need to complete your registration and pay the fees no later than the July 8th deadline in order to be included in the conference program
- There is no one-day registration. Your registration fee is for the entire conference.
- Please note that the banquet is included in your registration fee. If you are bringing a guest with you to the banquet, you will need to purchase a guest banquet ticket. Banquet tickets will only be sold onsite.
The Congress Organizers will once again offer a mobile app to all the participants of the congress. The app will have all the information normally contained in the printed program. In order to better determine how many programs to print, we ask that you indicate on the registration form whether you prefer the electronic program only (mobile app), a printed program, or both.
A full registrant is an attendee who is not a student. Post-doctoral fellows are considered full registrants.
A student registrant must be enrolled in an institution of higher education, pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
The registration fees are as follows:
Early (March 15-May 15, 2015):
Full: $650; Student: $400
Regular (May 16-July 8, 2015):
Full: $725; Student:$450
Late and onsite (July 9, 2015 - July 30, 2015)
Full: $825; Student: $525
The standard and preferred method of payment is via credit card. We STRONGLY encourage you to use this convenient option. We are currently accepting Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards.
If you choose to pay by wire transfer, there is an additional $50 service fee to cover for expenses incurred both at the bank of origin and the destination bank. Note that if you are paying for more than one person, the $50 fee applies for each registrant. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request Wire Transfer Instructions.
If you send a check, make it payable to "The United States Association for Computational Mechanics", and mail it along with a copy of your registration confirmation to the following address. Also put the name of the registrant on the check.
PO Box 8137
Austin, TX 78713
The status of whether you are "Early", "Regular", or "Late" will depend upon the date when the funds are received, not when they (checks or wire) are sent. If you choose either the wire transfer or check option, your registration will be marked unpaid until the funds are deposited on our side.
Note: Only onsite registration will be allowed beginning July 9, 2015. Onsite registration can be processed using credit cards, checks or cash.
(a) Registration cancellations are strongly discouraged. If for unavoidable reasons you will be unable to attend after having registered for USNCCM13, you must request a refund by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, with a justification statement. This request must be made before June 26th, 5:00 p.m. CDST time. A small $100 penalty will apply to all cancelled and refunded registrations regardless of when the cancellations take place. Refunds will be made by check, and sent within 30 days after the conclusion of the Congress.
(b) No refunds will be granted after June 26th, 2015, 5:00 pm CDST.